Valentine's Day is right around the corner and you don't know what to get your lover who works at home? I've got you covered. Whether your shopping for a special man or woman in your life, there are plenty of gift ideas that will put you in the green zone of love. There is nothing better than receiving a gift not only from the heart, but a gift that shows your mate that you care about the work they do on a daily basis from home.
Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for a Work at Home Man
Top items men who work from home desire:
- Apple MacBook Pro
- A night out with the fellows. Sometimes working from home can get boring, make sure you allow him some time away from the computer by giving him the gift of entertainment. A night out at his favorite local pub or restaurant will surely do the trick.
- A new shirt & Tie for for his next vlog(video blog)
- Ctrl/Alt/Del Computer Key Cushion Covers give his work space a softer touch with these funky sofa pillows GoldenDesignBoutique
Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for a Work at Home Woman
Top Items Women who Work from Home Desire:
- A day at the Spa to get get pampered
- Web Cam for her next vlog (video blog)
- A night out with the Girls at her favorite restaurant
- Coupon Book with chores you'll handle (cooking, cleaning, running errands) This could be for a day or a week!